Basic Recommendation on Roulette Game
Roulette is one of the gambling games which does not require special abilities or knowledge of the game system. It is a game of chance, which can either benefit you or not.
Roulette is one of the most famous table gamble games all over the world. It takes its origin in 17th century when Blaise Pascal, outstanding French scientist and mathematician, struggled to create Perpetuum Mobile. The game almost has not changed since 1796.
The main rules of how to play roulette are still the same, only the conditions in Roulette variations are a little bit changed.
Basics of How to Play Roulette
Game starts after players have made their bets on number and color of the number and chosen either odd or even number. Players are allowed to bet until the croupier announces No More Bets! Now dealer pushes the wheel in one direction and spins the roulette ball into another. Dealer marks the winning number with dolly (marker).
- Up to 8 players can be in game at the same time
- Players play against the casino
- Roulette has special chips
- There are 2 kinds of bets: outside bets and inside bets
- Three types of roulette are distinguished: American, European and French Roulette
Roulette Rules: Bets
Roulette bets seems to be the most complicated part of the whole roulette game. There are two types of roulette bets – inside and outside. Inside bets are made when the chips are placed on one or more numbers on the layout. Among inside bets the following subtypes of bets are distinguished:
- bet on 1 number, chances to win 1/37
- bet on 2 numbers, chances to win 1/19
- bet on 3 numbers, chances to win 1/11.67
- bet on 5 numbers, chances to win 1/8.5
- bet on 6 numbers, chances to win 1/6.6
- bet on 7 numbers, chances to win 1/5.33
Outside bets are the bets which are placed out of the layout, they cover sets of number. Among outside bet the following bets can be distinguished:
- bet on 18 high (19-36) or low (1-18) numbers, chances to win 1/1.11
- bet on 18 odd or even numbers, chances to win 1/1.11
- bet on 18 red or black numbers, chances to win 1/1.11
- bet on 12 numbers in 3 lines, chances to win 1/2.17
- bet on 12 amid 1-12, 13-24, 25-36, chances to win 1/2.17
How To Play Roulette Variations
There are three type of roulette – American, European and French. American roulette has the highest house advantage, because it has 38 pocket numbers and double zero. European and French roulettes have the same layout, but French roulette has 2 rules, which benefit the player - En Prison Rule and La Partage Rule.
The rule En Prison means that keep your bet again if the result is zero slot. Some casinos support this feature, where is the result zero then you get half of your bet back or you can bet the money again and if the result becomes zero again you will lose your bet.
La Partage has the similar options like the En Prison but for this rule you can get back your half bet if the result becomes zero. The only variation is that you can't bet again with the half bet you left after losing the bet.
The advantage of the house or the casino has different values for different versions of the game. If the roulette table has single zero slots then the house will get 2.7% advantage but if 2 zero slots then the advantage will be 5.26%. The house gets the advantage by paying a chip or chips to the winners and sometimes it is the main advantage of the casino.
One of the most popular online activities in Australia is to play real money casino games. If you go to an online casino like the All Slots Casino – www.allslotscasino.com/au/ – you will find a vast selection of table games, instant win games like scratch cards, and online pokies.